With more than 19,000 students enrolled on its campuses, Bunker Hill Community College is one of the greatest and biggest community schools in Massachusetts.
The community college includes four satellite sites: the Charlestown Campus, Chelsea Campus, Malden Satellite, and Everett High School Instructional Site. It also has two main campuses.
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges officially approved Boston Hill Community College, sometimes known as BHCC, in 1973. It is one of the most reasonably priced community colleges in Massachusetts and offers more than 100 courses with associate degree, certificate, and transfer programs that help students transition smoothly into 4-year institutions of higher learning.
The maximum age for admission to BHCC is 26. The college offers flexible scheduling because the majority of students have full- or part-time jobs concurrently with their studies. With more than 1000 foreign students enrolled, including African-American, Caucasian, and Latino students, who represent 105 different countries and speak more than 75 different languages, it is one of Boston’s most diverse and welcoming schools for international students.
Why BHCC is your best option for a community college
The state of Massachusetts contains 15 community colleges, as I said at the outset of this essay, with BHCC being the finest in terms of academic excellence and the biggest. If BHCC is the company you want to work for, I believe that’s a fantastic decision and you should certainly go with it. Here are some explanations as to why BHCC is the best option for you:
- Affordability: BHCC is the ideal choice for inter-low income earners because to its reasonable tuition of $7.323 yearly and the fact that roughly 67% of its students get financial aid.
- Diversity: One of the most diverse colleges in Massachusetts is BHCC. With more than 1000 foreign students from around 105 different countries, the school appreciates its international students and includes programs that are welcoming to them. This makes BHCC a global college. BHCC has a bustling international center that offers international and intercultural activities to all students, faculty, and staff. It also offers a variety of practical, academic, and personal services to foreign students. The American Council for International Intercultural Education recognized its international center’s achievements by giving it the International & Intercultural Achievement award.
- Small classes: With just 19 people in each, students may learn in a comfortable setting that is filled with knowledge.
- Flexibility: At BHCC, students can work either full- or part-time jobs while also attending school. Students have several alternatives because to the roughly five campuses that are available. Additionally, it provides day, evening, and online education. These choices can be customized by students to meet their requirements and lifestyles.
- High acceptance rate and simple admission: The college makes it simple for you to be accepted with a 100% acceptance rate. To make the admissions process simple and stress-free for candidates to the College, the staff and faculty leaders are accommodating and pleasant.
Fees for Bunker Hill Community College
Massachusetts citizens spend $4,704 on average in tuition and fees at Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC), while out-of-state students shell out $9,648. Additionally, grants and scholarships are available. The BHCC’s total average net cost is $7,913. Since net pricing varies by income level, the affordability of the school mostly relies on your financial needs.
Position at Bunker Hill Community College
At BHCC, there is a job offer available for the following position:
- Additional Faculty
- Associate Dean of the Learning Commons and Library
- Campus in Charlestown Associate Provost
- Officer in charge of equity and compliance (CECO)
- Academic Counselor (AAPI Success Coach)-Advising & Life Map-reopen
- Student Center Special Programs Coordinator Bunker Hill Community College Email
Candidates who meet the requirements must share the institutional values of Bunker Hill Community College, including excellence and innovation, economic and social justice, inclusivity and equity, civic engagement and service, compassion and respect, and accountability and transparency. Candidates must be prepared to contribute to the social and economic success of all pupils.
Email from Bunker Hill Community College
Staff, faculty, and students at Bunker Hill Community College can contact the school through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://email.bhcc.edu/owa.
Students can email email@example.com with questions concerning admission.
Nursing at Bunker Hill Community College
The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing has granted approval to the nursing program at Bunker Hill Community College, which is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (N.L.N.A.C.).
Admission A High School diploma or GED with credits in college writing, anatomy and physiology, chemistry, and fundamentals of algebra are prerequisites for the nursing program.
Address for Bunker Hill Community College
The community college may be found in Boston, Massachusetts, at 250 Rutherford Avenue, zip code 02129. The public college Bunker Hill Community College is situated in Boston, Massachusetts. Boston’s urban setting makes it an excellent spot for kids who love having a wide range of educational and recreational alternatives.
Admission to Bunker Hill Community College
This post has made several references to how great BHCC is for overseas students. BHCC is the best destination for you because more than 24% of its accepted students are international students from more than 100 different countries. BHCC is the best choice for you if you wish to attend a school that provides exceptional programs taught by superb staff, personalised attention, and chances to form lifelong connections. These things are necessary of overseas students:
- Transcripts from any institution you have ever attended. If the documents are not in English, a translation company must translate them into English.
- If English was the primary language of the college you attended, a test result in English language, developmental reading, or even English literature will be sufficient to demonstrate proficiency in English language for international students who are not fluent in English or for whom English is not their first language. provided that the test score is a C. It is sufficient if the principal of the English-speaking institution you attended certifies your command of the language in a letter. are excused from the examination.
- Applicants must provide bank or financial statements proving their ability to pay for accommodation and tuition for at least a year. In the event of students sponsored by a company or a government agency, a letter of financial assurance is sufficient, and such bank statements must not be older than six months.
- Copy of passport; Take note that, in compliance with US immigration regulations, foreign students on F-1 visas must be enrolled full-time. A minimum of 12 credits must be taken in full-time study. Students can be compelled to take on further coursework to meet the immigration rules for programs with fewer than 12 credit hours.
forms that overseas students must complete;
- Form for an affidavit of support is required for overseas students who are being supported by a government agency, group, or business. A bank statement for at least the past six months must be included with this form.
- 1-20 application for an extension.
- Information on the invitation letter: If the student wants to invite family members to visit, this letter is required.
- application status from last semester.
- If applicable, submit a request for a lighter course load owing to a medical condition.
- reduced kind of course load.
- Request for Transfer Form
On the website of Bunker Hill Community College, all of these forms may be completed online.
Community Acceptance Rate in Bunker Hill
Open admissions at Bunker Hill Community College may be welcomed by returning adults and other non-traditional students. This indicates that you will just need to provide minimal documentation, such as evidence that you successfully attended high school or a comparable program.
What Kind of Income Can BHCC Graduates Expect?
The typical income for BHCC graduates is $44,100. Depending on your major, annual incomes might vary, but BHCC bachelor’s degree holders typically make roughly $44,100 in their first few years of employment. This is fantastic news for BHCC graduates in the future because it is 4% more than the $42,485 annual earnings of the typical college graduate.
Scholarship for Bunker Hill Community College
Application requirements for the Bunker Hill Community College Scholarship include being;
- BHCC matriculated at the time of application and enrolled full-time (12 credits or more), unless otherwise specified in the scholarship qualifying requirements;
- becoming a student at BHCC in the spring of 2020;
- have no grades that are still in progress (IP) as of the scholarship application deadline; and
- the minimum number of credits and/or cumulative GPA required for each scholarship have been obtained.
- Only college-level courses (numbered 100 and above) taken at Bunker Hill Community College that are useful toward a degree or certificate program will be taken into consideration when scholarship eligibility conditions demand a minimum number of credits or grade point average obtained.
Any student may submit an application.
Bunker Hill Community College Costs, Programs, and Employment
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Bunker Hill Community College is a medium-sized two-year community college that provides undergraduate programs. Any high school graduate or anybody who has earned a GED is eligible to enroll at Bunker Hill Community College thanks to its open admissions policy.
Questions and Answers
How much of a GPA must you have to enroll in Bunker Hill Community College?
The BHCC has an open admissions policy. There is a minimum GPA, SAT, or ACT score requirement. High school graduates and GED holders are given consideration for admission. Throughout the year, new admittance is frequently given continuously.
Bunker Hill Community College is located where?
The college is situated in Massachusetts, specifically in Boston, Massachusetts 02129, United States, at 250 Rutherford Avenue.
What is the yearly salary of the dean at Bunker Hill Community College?
At BHCC, a dean earns an average yearly income of $82,892. 10% more than the national average. The Salary is based on the wages of former and current workers during the last 36 months.
What type of institution is Bunker Hill Community College?
In Boston, Massachusetts, there is a public college called Bunker Hill Community College. Its campus is situated in a city with 12,522 students enrolled in total. The academic year at the institution is based on semesters.
How much will it cost you to attend Bunker Hill Community College from abroad?
Spending totals for international students are around $27,000. A proof of having enough money to maintain oneself throughout their first year of study at BHCC is also required.