By accessing the AP ePass official website and selecting the ‘ap scholarship status’ option, you may get your AP ePass status. Your AP ePass status will be shown on the screen once you have entered the necessary data.
The Ap ePASS platform’s goal is to assist qualifying students who are unable to pay their tuition in applying for the AP scholarship and learning. The Ap ePASS scholarship will be provided by the state of Andhra Pradesh to cover the student’s tuition costs as determined by the college. Students who applied for the program should visit the website to verify the status of their AP ePASS.
Describe the AP ePass Scholarship
A new scholarship program has been launched by the government of the state of Andhra Pradesh to assist students who are currently enrolled in pre- or post-matric education. By visiting the AP ePass Scholarship’s official website, you may quickly and simply submit an application. All applicants will have access to the scholarship through the end of this year. By submitting an application for one of the several scholarship programs offered by the government of Andhra Pradesh, you may simply reap a variety of rewards.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the candidate must meet the requirements listed below:-
- Students who fall under the SC or ST category and whose parents make less than Rs. 200000 per year.
- students who qualify for the BC, EBC, and disabled welfare programs and whose parents’ combined income is less than Rs. 100,000.
- students who at the conclusion of each quarter have a 75% attendance rate.
- students who fall outside of the SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DW(Disabled) categories.
- Students from SC and ST whose parents make more than Rs. 2 lakh per year, as well as students from BC, EBC, and those with disabilities whose parents make more than Rs. 1 lakh per year.
- All students who are enrolled in online, part-time courses.
- Admission of students under sponsored seats and management quotas.
- Students who collectively get a stipend that is greater than their annual scholarship award.
- Students at EBC are enrolled in Intermediate or comparable courses.
- Students from BC, EBC, and DW are enrolled in category B seats in MBBS and BDS in open universities that provide courses in a distance learning format.
Courses That Qualify for the AP ePass Scholarship
The following courses are eligible to get the scholarship benefits:-
|Group – I||Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses) in Medicine Engineering Technology Management Agriculture Veterinary and Allied Sciences Business Finance Business Administration Computer Applications/ Science Commercial pilot License course|
|Group – II||Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, Ph.D. and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.|
|Group – III||Degree courses(not covered in group I & II) NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses|
|Group – IV||Intermediate ITI/ITCs Vocational courses (Intermediate level)|
Classes Not Acceptable
The following training courses are not eligible for scholarships:
- Courses for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- Private Pilot training programs.
- Pre-examination Training Centers across India and at the State level provide courses.
Colleges Eligible for AP ePass Scholarship
If you are a student at one of the following universities, you may be eligible for the scholarship:
The Andhra Pradesh government and/or a competent authority have authorized all post-secondary institutions in that state.
The Commissioner of Social Welfare receives the list of colleges from the administrative departments (Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training).
The AP ePass Scholarship Program’s advantages
The following are the benefit of the Andhra Pradesh epass scholarship:-
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh||Reimbursement of tuition fees and maintenance charges or mess charges|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 182 per month to INR 962 per month for 10 months|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh||The students of class 6th to 8th will receive INR 600 per annum The students of class 9th and 10th will receive INR 800 per annum|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 240 per month to INR 962 per month for 10 months|
|Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education (VV-VE), Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 1,000 per month to INR 3,000 per month|
|Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence (GS-AE) Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 7,500 to INR 20,000|
|Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh||Scholarship ranging from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000|
|NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students||Financial assistance of up to INR 10 Lakh|
|Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme||Financial assistance of up to INR 10 Lakh One-way economy class tickets for the shortest route Reimbursement of total visa fees|
|NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme||Institution fee (payable to the institution) Monthly stipend (payable to the student)|
|Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Andhra Pradesh||Scholarship benefit of INR 1 Lakh to 3 Lakh|
|Vidyadhan – Andhra Intermediate Scholarship Program||Scholarship ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per annum|
For consideration for this scholarship, the following materials must be submitted:
- certificate from a student’s most recent exam
- certificate of caste
- Card Aadhar
- Household certificate
- Snack Card
- genuine certification
- Birth Registration
- Income Tax Form
- ID documentation for the parents
- Scan the bank account and IFSC code from the bank passbook.
For Registrations for AP ePASS Renewals
- Student application numbers from the prior year
- Aadhar card scanned by student
- Examining the Semester Grade Sheet
- Aadhar card for fathers
- Aadhar card for mothers
- Snack Card
- Existing cellphone number
- According to qualifying, the marks list
- Bank account information
- Decide which course you wish to apply for.
- Pre-matric or post-matric options are available, depending on your needs.
- Click the “Registration button” to obtain an entrance or registration form.
- Give all the relevant information, along with your Aadhaar and ration card data.
- As instructed, provide information about your parents or guardian.
- Include information about your school or college and the course.
- Give the IFSC code and the state bank account number in precise detail.
- Mention your earnings and earnings status.
- Once you have uploaded all the necessary papers and completed the captcha, click the “submit” button.
- Print out the application for your records.
The following selection criteria will be used to determine which applicants receive this scholarship:-
- Within one month of the admission date, the application must be submitted online.
- The genuine certificate should be issued by the college or school’s principal the same day the application form (in hard copy) is turned in to the college.
- Physical verification would take place twice a year.
- within a month of the college’s reopening.
- within one month after the last admissions deadline.
- On the first day of AP Epass, an official from any of the government agencies verifies the certificates and certifies the applicants’ eligibility.
How to check the status of your AP epass:
- Visit AP epass’s official website.
- Select ‘ap scholarship status’ from the menu.
- On this page, enter the necessary information, such as the SSC hall ticket number, exam category, application number, academic year, and birthdate.
- To find out and verify the status of your application for the ap epass scholarship, click the “Get Status” button. The printout of the application or scholarship status is available to students.
How can I apply for an Andhra Pradesh ePass Scholarship renewal?
To renew the AP ePass Scholarship, take the actions listed below:
- Website for AP EPass
- “Student Services” can be selected by clicking.
- If “Renewal of Applications” is highlighted, click the ‘Click Here’ link next to it.
- To renew a scholarship, provide the necessary information, such as the SSC Hall Ticket No., DOB, and SSC Pass Year.
ePASS Bank Status for AP
The candidate has two options: visit the bank in person or use their phone to check the status of their AP ePASS bank account.
The applicant must have a bank account with one of the nationalized banks in order to be considered for a scholarship. Any college or student who wants to change their bank account must provide the original bank papers and account information to the appropriate welfare personnel, who may then file a change request to the PMU.
Why I was rejected
The following criteria can lead to your scholarship being rejected:
- if the student isn’t a real student.
- erroneous caste or yearly income information.
- Lack of submission of income and caste credentials.
- rejection of the renewal proposal.
- claiming a scholarship for courses of the same level.
- According to the Field Officer, not advised.
- students accepted as part of the management quota.
- incorrect academic year and course.
- Attachments not being submitted.
- incorrect academic year and course.
- absence of a hard copy application submission.
- if the student is not in the room.
- Students who were dropped or held back in case of renewals.
- claiming a scholarship for courses of the same level.
- Verification of prior sanctions for renewal.
- Fresh did not receive a physical copy.
How should I proceed if my AP ePass application is denied?
Check the official website to see the reason for rejection if your application was refused. The proper cause for rejecting your application will be stated by the officials. In general, the cause will be anything like presenting incomplete credentials, such as educational, income, caste, or birthdate errors, etc., so look for the same. You will be given some information along with the cause to help you figure out how to remedy the problem and who to contact, such as the verification officer, district officer, college principal, or accurate income certificate, among others. Visit the official URL listed above to view the whole list of application guidelines and FAQs.
Rules And Regulations
The following guidelines must be followed by the candidate in order to be considered for the scholarship:-
- For all applicants, including those who fall under the general, OBC, SC, or ST categories, AP ePass is reasonably accessible.
- Students should provide a physical copy or photocopy of their SBI bank passbook with their application.
- Candidates must have a valid cell phone number and their own working email address.
- The applicant must present only true and accurate information and documentation. The application will be denied, along with the data it contains, if the provided information was incorrectly acquired.
- Scholarship applications that are suspect will be rejected and not submitted at the same time.
- Students who have failed a course are not eligible and shouldn’t submit an application.
- The scholarship applicants are advised to keep their personal information, bank account information, IFSC code, class 10th and 12th roll numbers, passwords, and other sensitive information private.
- On the official website, candidates can periodically check the status of their applications.
- To view the status of their scholarship, applicants must present their ID and password at the time of application.
- Candidates who have previously registered with the portal must update their accounts in order to renew them. It’s not necessary to register again.
- The official portal receives regular updates with relation to all scholarship-related information. Candidates are asked to keep in touch so that they can receive frequent updates.
- Candidates are advised to often check the scholarship changes on the portal. They must carefully and promptly follow all instructions in order to avoid losing the possibility to get the scholarship.
How to Check Your AP ePASS Status, in Summary
Candidates who submitted an application for the AP ePASS scholarship can conveniently track the status of their submission online. Visit the official website as the applicant, then enter the registration ID and password.
How to Determine Your AP ePASS Status
How can I see the status of my AP ePass?
Login information for candidates applying for AP ePass Status 2023. Candidates must log in using their applicant ID, provide all required information, such as their 10th grade H.No. and scholarship registration number, and then click the Submit button.
For whom is the AP ePass scholarship available?
Candidates must fall under one of the minorities, SC, ST, BC, or EBC categories. The yearly family income cap for SC/ST groups is Rs. 2 lakh. The annual income for the BC/EBC categories shall not exceed Rs.
How does the AP ePass scholarship work?
Candidates must go to https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/, which is the program’s official website. Candidates should select Fresher and select the appropriate boxes if they need to submit a fresh application. By selecting the Submit button, applicants can submit their EPASS Fresh scholarship applications online.