Applications are being accepted for the Microsoft AI Residency Program in Cambridge, UK, or Redmond, Washington. Students from North America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East (EMEA) are eligible to apply for this program.
The incentives offered by the Microsoft AI Residency Program for Ongoing Researchers are intended to provide you a top-notch experience. Competitive salary, specialized AI training from the best experts, and more will be provided to you.
Eligibility for the Microsoft AI Residency Program Scholarship for Current Researchers
Students from North America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East (EMEA) are eligible to apply for this program.
Requirements for Entry: You must fulfill the following prerequisites in order to be eligible for the Ongoing Researchers Microsoft AI Residency Program:
- graduates with BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. degrees who have completed extensive coursework in fields such as computational biology, electrical engineering, data science, mathematics, physics, and economics.
- knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, such as Python, C/C++, or C#.
- It would be ideal if you have experience with deep learning frameworks or machine learning techniques.
- The desire to enter the field must be strong.
- a capacity for transdisciplinary and highly collaborative work.
- solid communication abilities.
Students must possess excellent communication abilities in English
- Apply to gain new AI talents and use them to make people’s lives better through intelligent technology.
- You must fill out the application and submit the following materials in order to be considered for the Microsoft AI Residency program:
- a cover letter that contains a personal statement outlining your interests in AI and machine learning, your love for these fields, and what you intend to achieve from your time participating in the Microsoft AI Residency.
- CV/Resume (including pertinent courses, coding experience, and, if available, links to publications, blog entries, and/or business web sites).
Benefits of the Microsoft AI Residency Program
- Work with Microsoft researchers, engineers, and product teams to gain practical, hands-on experience in the business.
- Discover how to expand the implementation of machine learning solutions across a variety of industries, including healthcare, entertainment, and productivity.
- Take advantage of a comprehensive training and mentoring program.
- Join the active AI and machine learning communities in Redmond, Washington, and Cambridge, UK.
- At the conclusion of the residency program, be urged to submit an application for a regular employment at Microsoft and get competitive pay.
Key Dates for the Microsoft AI Residency Program
Application Closing Date
While the deadline for completed submissions is February 28, 2012, we will still be reviewing applications through March 30, 2018.
April to May of 2022
Program for residents
August 2023 – September 2022
Researchers Still Working on Microsoft AI Residency Program
Use the 2022 Microsoft AI Residency program to your advantage. You will get the chance to collaborate with eminent scientists and engineers in either Redmond, Washington, or Cambridge, UK, as part of this program. Furthermore, working on real-world AI and machine learning issues will help you develop practical skills and expertise that will help you address some of society’s most difficult problems.